Monday, June 2, 2014

Little Miss Annabel {Kait Marie Photography} Norfolk Virginia Newborn



Not for one single second did this little sweetums close her eyes and doze off to sleep. Talk about an
alert and active newborn! Mom and Dad booked a 30 minute mini-session with me, knowing that
newborns typically take well over an hour and a half to fully photograph for this exact reason - no
sleeping shots!  Even though she didn't sleep for us, Little Miss Annabel made direct eye contact with
me the entire time. She was so into my camera and that lovely shutter noise of each snapped photo;
looks like you guys have a model on your hands.

It's precious moments like these that make those late nights, diaper changes, early mornings and
crying fits so worth it all. Congratulations on your new little bundle of joy, Heather & Brian. I
hope I get to see you guys again soon and watch as your sweetums grows!






No comments:

Post a Comment