Thursday, June 12, 2014

Asa & Emily Before and After {Kait Marie Photography}


I have been working on Asa and Emily's wedding photos from last weekend and let's just say I'm
getting REALLY excited about these final images! The sky was so beautiful and stormy for part of
our shooting time and, yes, it rained in this photo. A LOT. hah I was certainly getting wet and so were
they, but they toughed it out to get the gorgeous shots!

During about 20-30 minutes of our shooting time together, the sky was SO beautiful and stormy, but I
was focusing on exposing Asa and Emily correctly and doing it quickly while not getting them
soaked! I took a photo of the sky correctly exposed and decided I was just going to put it into the
images in which this was the real sky! Take a look at the final before and after. Talk about lots of
work, but I 100% think the shot looks better with the authentic sky that we had during these photos. 

It's so exciting to see my final product as I am only about half way through editing for their event. It
makes me so happy to share transformations like these along the way! I hope you love it as much as I
do. I can't wait to share more!

Click here to follow along on Facebook!


No comments:

Post a Comment