Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Katy & Brandon Maternity {Kait Marie Photography} Columbus Maternity Photographer


From the very start, it was so evident that these two loved their little one more than anything. To say
that they are awaiting him with anticipation would be an understatement! Katy and Brandon were so
much fun to work with, lots of laughing and nuzzling - now that's my kind of shoot! I never had to
tell them to cuddle up and love on each other, it just came naturally to them. From rubbing noses to
feeling Katy's belly, Brandon was all about her!

Katy and I were in communication several times about the perfect outfits to wear, including what to
put Brandon in and what sweet accessories to bring for baby. I really like the way that the outfits
came together! But what I like even more is the little stuffed monkey that they brought. How sweet is
that idea? Bring their little one's stuffed animal; I love it!

Thanks for allowing me the privilege of capturing this special time in your lives, Katy and Brandon. I
had such a blast hanging out and getting to know you guys! Your little man is certainly loved!






















No comments:

Post a Comment