Thursday, June 19, 2014

Mikhala Boudoir {Kait Marie Photography} Norfolk Virginia Photographer


A word from Mikhala about her shoot with me: "I've been wanting boudoir pictures done for about a
year now. I am so glad that I found Kaitlyn!!! She made me feel so comfortable in my own skin. We
laughed and joked, making me completely at ease. I am so impressed with her professionalism which
is a major perk for such an intimate photography shoot. I can't wait to use her as our go to
photographer!"

I am SO glad Mikhala and I were finally able to connect because, like she said, she's wanted boudoir
photos for quite some time! This gorgeous lady stopped in for her fabulous boudoir shoot after lots of
rescheduling, trouble finding a date that worked for both of us and things coming up. I absolutely
love the way that her photos turned out - naturally sexy and so much fun!

Mikhala, I kept some of the "sexier" photos as a surprise for you guys when you get your disc. You
are going to have so much fun looking through them! I can't wait to hear what your man says because
you are GORGEOUS girl!
























No comments:

Post a Comment