Monday, June 23, 2014

Weston 8 Days New {Kait Marie Photography} Norfolk Virginia Newborn Photographer


I was anxiously awaiting Mr. Weston's arrival ever since I photographed his Mom and Dad when
Alexis was pregnant! I absolutely LOVED working with them on the maternity photos and I knew his
little newborn photos would be no different. We had such a fun time deciding on color combinations
and sweet setups for this little guy. Alexis and Sean even brought some of the decorations from
Weston's nautical nursery for the photos! The life preserver in one of the photos below was absolutely
perfect and made the photos more their own. Also, the green scarf in this first set of photos is one that
Sean got for Alexis in Dubai when he was deployed. What a special thing to include in their photos
with their new little bundle of joy.

We got so many cute personality shots of Weston as he was giving Mom and Dad some angry
eyebrows when he was sick of being photographed naked. You will also see below a few photos of
him puckering his cute little lips haha What a character you guys have on your hands. You can tell
that Weston is so loved by Mom and Dad. I mean, look at that little face, who wouldn't love him?!
Thanks for introducing your little guy to me; I had so much fun photographing his sweet moments.
They only stay little for so long!


















No comments:

Post a Comment