Monday, December 16, 2013

Benjamin & Emily - Materniy Photography

Emily reached out to me about a month ago about getting some maternity photos taken before the holidays and the weather didn't exactly cooperate. We were rained out once and had to schedule for ULTRA early another day in order to avoid the rain. Luckily for them, I had another client reschedule so we were able to get together a little later that morning. Despite the small showers, the morning was PERFECT for their session! I absolutely love the way their photos turned out. You can truly see the love between these two and their soon to-be-little one.
 I love this segment of sweet moments. Emily, you are GORGEOUS!

 I love these next two photos. It's almost like he's kissing her belly under the mistletoe!

No comments:

Post a Comment