Saturday, April 19, 2014

Jess & Brad HSC-7 USS Harry Truman Homecoming - Kait Marie Photography






Photographing a homecoming, where loved ones are reunited after 9 months, has to be one of my favorite things that I've ever done. The raw emotions that I'm able to capture on film are priceless and they will remember this moment for the rest of their lives.

Jess wasn't sure if Brad was going to be able to fly-in or not so her homecoming date was up in the air for quite some time, until almost the week of! The anticipation and excitement and nervousness and love that I witnessed was like nothing else. And I've got to say, the fly-in was seriously awesome! I am so honored to be a part of this special time. Thank you so much for allowing me to photograph these perfect moments for you, Jess! And a HUGE "Welcome Home" to Brad and all of the HSC-7 folks. I know your loved ones have missed you terribly! Thank you for your service.












































1 comment:

  1. These pictures are amazing! You captured some really beautiful moments!

    ReplyDelete