Thursday, November 14, 2013

Tasha & Christian - Family Photography

 Tasha contacted me about getting some photos done before her husband deployed in TEN days. Ten days is not much time to try and squeeze a shoot in, but we made it work! She asked me for mostly candid shots, so that's what I gave her. Those are my favorite shoots. Just telling the client to be themselves and then capturing the special moments and creating art out of their love - there's nothing better.

Tasha and Christian have THE cutest little one with the longest little eyelashes and that made my job so easy! They sat down in the first pose I put them in and I got 4 key pictures that sometimes it takes the whole shoot to get. I hope you guys love their effortless photos as much as I do!









No comments:

Post a Comment