Thursday, November 14, 2013

Jessie's Family - Family Photography

Jessie's situation was a little different than most of my typical shoots. She was looking for me to come to her home and take her photos in-home and still make them as fabulous as any other shoot! This presented a challenge to me. You never know what you're going to get when you walk into someone's home as far as lighting goes. If the home doesn't have much natural light, then you could be in trouble. But Jessie's home was ABSOLUTELY gorgeous! Neutral walls, large windows, beautiful cozy rooms - I could not have been happier! We took some photos outside her home and then moved inside. My absolute favorite spot for photos is on mom's bed - the coziest, cuddliest place in the home. And even better, the little ones feel so comfortable there. These are some of the final photos that I had the privilege of taking in Jessie's home of her sweet little ones. Enjoy!








http://www.kaitmariephotography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment