Sunday, March 20, 2011

An Update

Hey guys! It's been a while since I've posted an "actual" blog update on here, so I thought I'd let you all know what I'm up to. It has been a crazy couple of months as I'm booking weddings already into December and doing photo shoots on top of that. It has been so much fun, and looking forward, I have A LOT ahead of me!

I wanted to make you all aware of my professional website that I have been using for a while. I have been working on it for a while, trying to make it perfect (which is impossible haha). Please do go check it out: kaitlinkroegerphotography.com and let me know what you think!

I have recently made a facebook fan page for my photography as well. I would LOVE it if you guys would go check that out and "like" it. I can't believe it's taken me this long to make one, but I guess now is better than never. =) Click here and you will be sent to the fan page: Kaitlin Kroeger Photography Fan Page Because it has taken me so long to make the fan page, I have working on getting into contact with several previous clients so that they know about the fan page. It has been a battle, to say the least.

I hope that this blog post finds you all well and I hope that we will be able to work together in the future! I look forward to hearing from you all and I hope you like the new resources that I've been working on.

-Kaitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment