Saturday, March 26, 2011

Boudoir Photography Shoot

Hey guys,

I just wanted to make all my brides and girlfriends out there aware of the boudoir shoot option that I have started recently. This makes a great gift for your husband/boyfriend, and makes you feel sexy at the same time!

For those of you who are having me photograph your wedding, you will receive a discount on a boudoir session, which will be only $75. Otherwise, the session is still very affordable at $100.

How it works:
Usually I take the photos at your home, a friend's home or your parents home. Most women feel comfortable in any one of these locations. The only thing I ask is that there is a lot of good natural light and that we can rearrange the room a little bit! Besides that, I will bring all the props necessary for your shoot to turn out beautifully. If you'd like to see a sample of this type of photography before booking with me, please do email me: kroegekm@muohio.edu and I will send you a sample. I do not have these photos for obvious reasons and will not use your photos without permission.

Feel free to bring a friend or family member that may make you more comfortable! As far as outfits go, bring anything you are comfortable in and anything that makes you feel sexy! If you feel sexy, you will look sexy. After you've chosen your outfits and lingerie, it's in my hands to make the photos beautiful!

If you are interested, please email me and I will give you a few more details on what to bring, what to wear, and the run-down of the shoot. I look forward to hearing from you and to creating beautiful photos with you!

Kaitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment