Thursday, March 13, 2014

Caitlin & Luke - Norfolk Virginia Beach Family Photographer

 I had the absolutely pleasure of spending the afternoon with this fabulous family this week! When Caitlin asked for a beach shoot in the afternoon, I was a little scared of how bright the sun was this particular day, but I was up for the challenge. We got some beautiful beach photos and then made our way to our secondary location that had a bit more shade for our light eyed squinty little ones. I absolutely love the fun and energy that this family brought to the shoot with them even if it was a little too much energy from Martin who pretty much ran around the whole time! =) 

Thanks for spending your afternoon with me, guys, and I can't wait to see you again soon!




















No comments:

Post a Comment