Sunday, February 20, 2011

Molly & Cliff Engagement Photos

Molly and Cliff's engagement shoot today was a lot of fun. It promised to be an icey rainy day until right before our shoot. The rain stopped right before we started shooting and started again once we were finished. It was a perfect day for the shoot! We started in German Village and made our way to the Arena District. Molly and Cliff, it was so much fun working with you guys and I can't wait for your big day!




























3 comments:

  1. I love love love these pics!! You did a wonderful job, it really captures how much they care about each other!! I am so excited for the two of you-CJ and Molly!!! We are so excited and happy for you!! Love you both!!

    Love-
    your Sis in law Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I cannot wait to capture their love on their big day! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!!! What SUPER PICTURES!!! I am so proud of you two and I love you so much there are no words. You have been blessed with each other and with opportunities that will never come again. p s how did I get that name?!?!?! :)
    Dad/Cliff

    ReplyDelete