Monday, May 12, 2014

Courtney & Austin's Pre-Deployment Shoot - Kait Marie Photography - Norfolk Virginia Beach VA Natural Light Photographer



It's safe to say we didn't have any issues getting Courtney and Austin to cuddle up and act natural in
their photos! All they needed was some help with posing and then I told them to just "be yourselves,
give kisses, whatever you would normally do" and they were so helpful in creating these beautiful
photos! What a fun and easy going couple they were. It was so hard to choose which photos to feature
on the blog because I had so many favorites, but someone's gotta do it ;) I had a blast with Courtney
and Austin. I wish the best to him and all the sailors on the USS Roosevelt as they prepare for a
deployment. Many prayers and good thoughts sent their way.















I just love this series of black and whites! So precious!



No comments:

Post a Comment