Monday, March 21, 2011

Family Photo Sale






Since it's warming up, I wanted to update and let you all know what my price list looks like. I am having a discount on Family Photos. As of now, my price list is as follows!

(Note: All packages include an unlimited number of photos. You are not obligated to choose several that you like; you will receive all good photos!)

Family Photos: $100

Senior Photos: $200
(Unlimited outfit changes)

Baby Photos: $125
(Unlimited outfit changes)

Pet Photos: $75

Engagement Photos: $200
(Ask about the Wedding+Engagement Package)

Wedding Photos: $500
(Please ask what this includes)


If you are interested in having me print and/or frame your photos for you, please ask about this option. You will pay for prints and shipping directly to your home!

No comments:

Post a Comment